This is the Linux app named MediaWiki Amazon Linker whose latest release can be downloaded as Amazon-Linker-v.0.5b.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named MediaWiki Amazon Linker with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
MediaWiki Amazon Linker
DESCRIPTIONA MediaWiki extension that makes it easy to create amazon.com product referral links in media wiki using just an ASIN or ISBN.
Renders the following:
ASIN B001EUBSL0 Adobe Photoshop CS4
Where "ASIN B001EUBSL0" is a link
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/mediawikiazlnk/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.