This is the Linux app named Medical Data Segmentation Toolkit whose latest release can be downloaded as MDSTk-v1.1.1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Medical Data Segmentation Toolkit with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Medical Data Segmentation Toolkit
MDSTk is a collection of 2D/3D image processing tools aimed at medical images. It contains routines for volume data processing (3D filtering, segmentation, etc.) as well as fast low-level vector graphics library for surface and tetrahedral meshing.
MDSTk has been forked by 3Dim Laboratory s.r.o. to provide better support and further push its development forward. Please check VPL (Voxel Processing Library) project available on Bitbucket (https://bitbucket.org/3dimlab/vpl).
- 2D/3D image processing library
- Support for the OpenCV library
- Math library based on Eigen and UMFPACK libraries
- Advanced programming techniques like smart pointers, reference counting, singletons, serialization, iterators, etc.
- Multiplatform system library encapsulating threads, sync. primitives, timers and etc.
- Low-level vector graphics library for effective handling of polygonal and tetrahedra meshes
- DICOM format support
- Public BSD-like license, all source codes available
Healthcare Industry, Science/Research, Developers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/mdstk/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.