This is the Linux app named Memo Spoken Numbers to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as memospokennum-1.0.0.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Memo Spoken Numbers to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Memo Spoken Numbers to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:Memo Spoken Numbers generates and speaks out numbers, which you should try to remember. Afterwards you type in the numbers as you remembered them, and see which numbers you remembered correctly. You use this program to train your memory.
Console/Terminal, Qt, Win32 (MS Windows)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/memospokennum/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.