This is the Linux app named MensorGIS whose latest release can be downloaded as MensorGIScs.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named MensorGIS with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Open Source Desktop GIS with Surveying and Cartography Functionality. Should be seen as a Learn-GIS with basic Algorithms and Functionality in VB.NET and C#.NET without usage of Software Libraries: CAD/GIS Data (DXF, ShapeFile, GML2, GPX, KML, CSV), Data Schema, Query, Analysis, Topology, Contours, Ortho-Image Registration, Least Squares Adjustment. Also world-wide Geodata of Countries and POIs are available. A companion Scriptum gives explanation about the Theory behind MensorGIS.
- Learn-GIS with basic Algorithms
- available as VB.NET and C#.NET projects
- Surveying and Cartography Functionality
- Tutorials for key applications
- free world-wide Geodata
- companion books in German and English
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/mensorgis/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.