This is the Linux app named Meson Player whose latest release can be downloaded as mesonplayer-v0.6-src.7z. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Meson Player with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Meson Player is a very convenient music player if you don't need any GUI to control playback or manage playlists. You just run it and then forget about it. The player is running in background. Switching tracks, volume control, loading and saving playlists, all of this performed by using hotkeys. Therefore, you can control the player while working in any application.
Meson Player supports a lot of music file formats (stream and tracker), Internet radio and playlists management.
- Windows 10 64-bit (1909 build)
- OSX 10.15 Catalina
- Kubuntu 19.10 Eoan Ermine 64-bit
- No GUI (except a tray popup menu, but you can hide the tray icon as well)
- Controlled by global hotkeys
- Lots of supported lossy/lossless/tracker music formats
- Gapless playback
- Can play Internet radio
- Supports CUE sheets and playlists
- Can control system audio volume
- Can remove tracks to Trash
- A big variety of options allows to change the app's behavior and appearance
- Last.FM scrobbling
Advanced End Users, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/mesonplayer/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.