This is the Linux app named Metrocoin whose latest release can be downloaded as MetrocoinforWindowsVersion0.8BuildOne.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Metrocoin with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Metrocoin is an experimental new digital currency that enables instant payments to anyone, anywhere in the world. Metrocoin uses peer-to-peer technology to operate with no central authority: managing transactions and issuing money are carried out collectively by the network. Metrocoin is also the name of the open source software which enables the use of this currency.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/metrocoin/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.