This is the Linux app named mflab whose latest release can be downloaded as Bruggeman7xxSeries.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named mflab with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Matlab based scripting to set up, run and analyze groundwater model using (different versions of) MODFLOW (+SWI), MODPATH6, MT3DMS and SEAWAT.
- scriptie makes modeling reproducible
- used for small and large model
- als axiale symmetrie models in MODFLOW
- simultaneous simulator of many cross sections and axially symmetrie models
- versatile graphics including videos
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/mflab/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.