This is the Linux app named Microsoft Azure CLI whose latest release can be downloaded as azure-cli-2.43.0.msi. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Microsoft Azure CLI with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Microsoft Azure CLI
A great cloud needs great tools; we're excited to introduce Azure CLI, our next-generation multi-platform command-line experience for Azure. Take a test run now from Azure Cloud Shell! We support tab completion for groups, commands, and some parameters. You can use the --query parameter and the JMESPath query syntax to customize your output. With the Azure CLI Tools Visual Studio Code extension, you can create .azcli files and use these features. IntelliSense for commands and their arguments. Snippets for commands, inserting required arguments automatically. Run the current command in the integrated terminal. Run the current command and show its output in a side-by-side editor. Show documentation on mouse hover. Display current subscription and defaults in the status bar. The software may collect information about you and your use of the software and send it to Microsoft. Microsoft may use this information to provide services and improve our products and services.
- We support tab-completion for groups, commands, and some parameters
- You can use the --query parameter and the JMESPath query syntax to customize your output
- For scripting purposes, we output certain exit codes for differing scenarios
- Pass values from one command to another
- Generic update arguments
- Work behind a proxy
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/microsoft-azure-cli.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.