This is the Linux app named midiexplorer whose latest release can be downloaded as midiexplorer2021.06.28.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named midiexplorer with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
The program has various modes of viewing the contents of the midi file. The program allows you to search for midi files having certain characteristic on your hard drive (eg. tempo exceeds 200 bpm and number of pitchbends greater than 100).
- create an index of all midi files inside a directory
- search for midi files satisfying certain criteria
- links to various software that plays a midi file
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/midiexplorer/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.