This is the Linux app named Milk Run to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as MilkRun.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Milk Run to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Milk Run to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONMilkRun is a card game where you must deliver chocolate and strawberry milk, while encumbering your opponents' ability to do so. Play against 3 computer opponents in this exciting game.
Make sure Java 8 is installed. Download the ZIP, extract it to a folder, and run the file "MilkRunCardGame.jar" to start playing.
You can download Java from:
Leave a review if you like it, or feedback for feature requests.
For game rules, please visit:
- Play against 3 strong AI opponents
- Clean graphics
- Option to change names of computer opponents
- Option to view all moves made by the players
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/milkrun/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.