This is the Linux app named MinIO whose latest release can be downloaded as MinorRelease.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named MinIO with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
MinIO is a high performance object storage server that is API compatible with Amazon S3 cloud storage service. MinIO makes it easy to build high performance, cloud native data infrastructure for machine learning, analytics and application data workloads. It is incredibly fast, enabling object storage to operate as the primary storage tier for a diverse set of workloads. It is also built to be cloud native and enterprise ready.
MinIO is being used worldwide in various production deployments, and is leading the way as the most downloaded object storage server in the industry.
- READ/WRITE speeds of 183 GB/s and 171 GB/s on standard hardware
- Built on the principles of web scale
- Cloud native - No other object store is more Kubernetes-friendly
- Enterprise ready
- The defacto standard for Amazon S3 compatibility
- Simple and minimalist, yet incredibly powerful
- Powered by a large community
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/minio.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.