This is the Linux app named Minutes2Tasks whose latest release can be downloaded as Minutes2tasks-1.2.2.oxt. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Minutes2Tasks with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Easy install for Windows and OS X with this new and final version 1.2.2; click and play! When there is a task that has to be done by you, you activate the macro (through a keystroke or by using the menu). A window box comes up, where you can fill in the subject of the task, the due date and some other details. The macro also records in the background the filename if you were making minutes at the moment, the current date and a paragraph selected with text (hopefully related to that action). If no text is selected, no text is recorded. Afterwards you can call a report, from a database called TakenDB.odb, from within Writer. It gives all the unfinished tasks, sorted on priority. That database also contains other useful reports, which you can use if you open the database with Open Office Base. The database also contains a form where you can browse through all the tasks and make changes. I use this extension on a daily basis for my work. It reduces mind-traffic; after a day full of meeting
- Extension for OpenOffice and LibreOffice for creating and managing tasks using Writer
- See http://extensions.services.openoffice.org/project/Minutes2Tasks for more info.
X Window System (X11), Win32 (MS Windows), Cocoa (MacOS X), Carbon (Mac OS X), Windows Aero
Other file-based DBMS
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/minutes2tasks/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.