This is the Linux app named miRge3 whose latest release can be downloaded as SRR772403.fastq.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named miRge3 with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
An update to Python package to perform comprehensive analysis of small RNA sequencing data, including miRNA annotation, A-to-I editing, novel miRNA detection, isomiR analysis, visualization through IGV, processing Unique Molecular Identifieres (UMI), tRF detection and producing interactive graphical output.
miRge3.0 is developed in python v3.8 and is a recent update of our previous version miRge2.0. This build includes command line interface (CLI) and cross-platform Graphical User Interface (GUI). For more details refer to documentation link below.
Non-Profit Organizations, Information Technology, Healthcare Industry, Science/Research, Developers, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/mirge3/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.