This is the Linux app named Mobile Sudoku Solver to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as MobileSudokuSolver-1.6.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Mobile Sudoku Solver to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Mobile Sudoku Solver to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:Mobile Sudoku Solver is a Java (J2ME) application for solving, designing and playing Sudoku puzzle game on mobile devices. It can find all the solutions available and hold them all in memory. You can select one of them, edit and solve it again.
- Can solve all the solutions of any 3x3 sudoku puzzle.
- Stores all the solutions in memory
- Ability to select one of the solutions, edit and solve the edited solution as a new problem.
- Handling errors while entering numbers.
- Seperate input, determined and solved numbers.
Education, Advanced End Users, Developers, End Users/Desktop, Engineering
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/mysudokusolver/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.