This is the Linux app named Mock Objects for C++ whose latest release can be downloaded as mockpp-1.16.6-src.tar.bz2. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Mock Objects for C++ with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Mock Objects for C++
DESCRIPTIONmockpp is a platform independent unit testing framework for C++. Its goal is to facilitate developing unit tests and integration tests in the spirit of "Mock Objects for Java" and jMock. It is tested with CppUnit but should work with other frameworks.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/mockpp/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.