This is the Linux app named mojo whose latest release can be downloaded as mojo_0.1.0.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named mojo with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
mojo is a standalone software and library for the fast analysis of business processes. Because of its lightweight architecture and its implementation in Java, it can be used as extension in your program, e.g., business process designer. It provides new researched compiler-based analysis techniques which supports very good failure location.
The software can be used under the GNU Lesser General Public License (LPGL): http://www.gnu.org/licenses/lgpl-3.0.txt
Information Technology, Science/Research, Developers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/bpmojo/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.