This is the Linux app named Money Manager Ex.Net whose latest release can be downloaded as OfxToMmexConsoleApp.v.0.0.2.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Money Manager Ex.Net with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Money Manager Ex.Net
Money Manager Ex.Net is building on the awesome Money Manager Ex, adding functionality that is useful when managing personal finance.
The intention is to keep the database backwardly compatible with mmex so the UI will continue work and be useful.
First tool is a command line tool to import ofx files into MMEX.
Futher development along the lines of:
Edit share price details (have historical data and display as a graph...)
Display net worth over time
Have loan and asset details (e.g. House value and mortgage, Car value and loan with balloon payment).
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/mmexnet/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.