This is the Linux app named MonoGame whose latest release can be downloaded as PSVita.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named MonoGame with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
One framework for creating powerful cross-platform games. The spiritual successor to XNA with thousands of titles shipped across desktop, mobile, and console platforms. MonoGame is a fully managed .NET open source game framework without any black boxes. Create, develop and distribute your games your way. By leveraging C# and other .NET languages on Microsoft and Mono platforms you can write modern, fast, and reliable game code. We currently support iOS, Android, MacOS, Linux, all Windows platforms, PS4, PSVita, Xbox One, and Switch with more platforms on the way. All the code is available to you ensuring you'll have the ability to make changes when you need to or even port to whole new platforms. With 1000s of shipped games we have built up a vibrant community of developers which use MonoGame for both fun and profit.
- Our build server builds, tests, and packages the latest MonoGame changes
- We support a growing list of platforms across the desktop, mobile, and console space
- 2D and 3D rendering
- Sound effect and music playback
- Keyboard, mouse, touch, and controller inputs
- Content building and optimization
- Math library optimized for games
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/monogame.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.