This is the Linux app named Monolog whose latest release can be downloaded as 3.3.1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Monolog with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Monolog sends your logs to files, sockets, inboxes, databases and various web services. See the complete list of handlers below. Special handlers allow you to build advanced logging strategies. This library implements the PSR-3 interface that you can type-hint against in your own libraries to keep a maximum of interoperability. You can also use it in your applications to make sure you can always use another compatible logger at a later time. As of 1.11.0 Monolog public APIs will also accept PSR-3 log levels. Internally Monolog still uses its own level scheme since it predates PSR-3. Tidelift delivers commercial support and maintenance for the open source dependencies you use to build your applications. Save time, reduce risk, and improve code health, while paying the maintainers of the exact dependencies you use. Monolog 1.x support is somewhat limited at this point and only important fixes will be done. You should migrate to Monolog 2 where possible to benefit from all the features.
- Keep a maximum of interoperability
- Use in your applications to make sure you can use other compatible loggers
- Implements the PSR-3 interface
- Uses its own level scheme
- Frameworks and libraries using PSR-3 can be used very easily
- Library is heavily inspired by Python’s Logbook library
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/monolog.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.