This is the Linux app named Mountain Island Media Center whose latest release can be downloaded as mimc_installer.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Mountain Island Media Center with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Mountain Island Media Center
Create and display presentation files containing hymns from 2 included databases of public domain hymns. Create and display presentation files containing Bible passages. Organize worship flow by sequencing multiple presentation files. Windows users should review the Files/README.txt file prior to downloading the installer.
- > 225 Spanish Hymns in the public domain included
- > 700 English Hymns in the public domain included
- Create medleys from multiple hymns (custom arrangements)
- Create Bible scripture presentations, and edit (insert notes) as desired
- Organize the media for an entire worship service
- Listen to entire hymn compilation.
Advanced End Users, Religion, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/mountain-island-media-center/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.