This is the Linux app named Mouse Bug Patch for Vulcan to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as vulcan-092-mouse_bug_patch.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Mouse Bug Patch for Vulcan to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Mouse Bug Patch for Vulcan to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION***** NOTE *****
This project has been incorporated into the Vulcan Chess Mods project
The Mouse Bug Patch significantly improves responsiveness of Vulcan, an open-source 3D chess program written by Mauro Persano, to mouse events when compiled for use with X11.
From the author's site*: "vulcan lets you play against the computer a chess variant inspired by a certain well-known science fiction TV series."
** If the source code tarball for Vulcan isn't available from the author's site, it can be found at http://web.archive.org/web/20110726072225/http://www.fzort.org/mpr/projects/vulcan/
Advanced End Users, Developers
X Window System (X11)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/vulcan-mbpatch/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.