This is the Linux app named MPC Maid whose latest release can be downloaded as mpcmaid_beta.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named MPC Maid with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
MPC Maid ("MM") is a software editor for the Akai MPC 500, MPC 1000, and MPC 2500. It is Mac, PC, and Linux-compliant and makes the edition of MPC programs files easy. It also features a semi-automatic slicing tool to chop loops into slices.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/mpcmaid/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.