This is the Linux app named MWO Community Warfare Monitor to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as CWMonitor-0.351.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named MWO Community Warfare Monitor to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
MWO Community Warfare Monitor to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:Client that displays community warfare status and history for the game Mechwarrior Online. Client will continuously update automatically every 15 minute mark.
0.35 Patch notes :
- Added basic planet win history window (accessed by double-clicking the planet row in the table)
- Updated for change in ceasefire periods and increase to 3 per day
- Added ability to resize main window items
- Displays current status of the Inner Sphere
- Displays historical timeline of the Inner Sphere invasion
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/mwocwmonitor/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.