This is the Linux app named MyCouncil whose latest release can be downloaded as mycouncil-3-11.war. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named MyCouncil with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
A framework to enable local authorities to promote and publicise the geographical and political structures of their area and to enable the move to a Self Service approach to providing public services.
- NEW - Bin Round Finder now works on mobile devices.
- Find your Bin Round collection details.
- Hyper Local notifications channels via Twitter.
- Live Election Results mode!
- Send notifications when a call has been closed.
- Report a problem to your council.
- View the status of a previously reported problem.
- Show Map of your town
- Show council Leader, Mayor and Political breakdown of council
- Show wards in your town
- Display councillor information for each ward
- Link to all councillor web based communication channels
- Link to detailed councillor profile
- Send message to councillor
- Link to 'Tell us your priorities' page
- Read documents relating to each ward
- Send message to coordinators
- Show upcoming council meetings
Government, Advanced End Users, System Administrators, Developers, Management
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/mycouncil/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.