This is the Linux app named myFP2ESP WiFi Focus Controller whose latest release can be downloaded as myFP2ESP32D-303.pdf. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named myFP2ESP WiFi Focus Controller with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
myFP2ESP WiFi Focus Controller
A WiFi focuser based on ESP32 WiFi. DRV8825, ULN2003, L298N, L293DMINI , L9110S, TMC2225, TMC2209. Support for Webserver, JSON, ASCOM ALPACA, and TCP/IP.
(c) Robert Brown 2014-2022, Holger M, 2019-2021. All rights reserved.
Code or portions of code may not be copied or used without appropriate credit given to author.
If you find this useful, please send a donation to me via PayPal to email@example.com (Robert Brown).
EXPANSION BOARDS - You can expand this project using the two types of project expansion boards at
Spreadsheet to calculate what stepper motor to use.
- ESP32 based WiFi controller based on myFocuserPro2
- Management Web interface [Phone/Tablet/Laptop etc]
- ASCOM ALPACA server [optional]
- myFP2E ASCOM driver talks TCP/IP direct to controller
- DRV8825, ULN2003, L298N, L293DMINI, L9110S, TMC2225/2209 driver board support
- Temperature Probe DS18B20
- OLED Graphics/Text Display
- Home Position Switch
- IN-OUT LED's, Push Buttons, Joystick, Infra-red remote control
- Access Point or Station Mode
- Windows Application talks TCP/IP direct to controller
- TCP/IP, Web, JSON and ASCOM ALPACA interfaces
- Android Application TCP/IP direct to controller
- Linux Application TCP/IP direct to controller
- INDI support via myFocuserPro2 INDI driver using TCP/IP
- Focuser data preserved in SPIFFS Flash memory
- Webserver, HTML, XHTML and JSON interfaces
- 10 presets saved in SPIFF's, can be accessed by infra-red remote controller
- OTA (Over the air) updating of firmware
- Works off 12V
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/myfocuserpro2-esp32/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.