This is the Linux app named mywebglflight_chung whose latest release can be downloaded as mywebglflight.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named mywebglflight_chung with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
You can also fly to any place around the world with realtime google static maps earth satellite images , buildings with real lat-lng and monuments. Fly too over africa with horses, zebras, elephants, girafes, antilopes or shoot panzer tanks and have dogfight with war aircrafts or ships.
- source code is included in the zip file
- can run on localhost directly from your computer desktop
- can run on a small netbook
- shootable tanks and ships
- fly to any real place in the world (shift+G)
- worldwide satellite srtm elevation data added
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/mywebglflightchung/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.