This is the Linux app named NanoXML for J2ME (+RDF/OWL) whose latest release can be downloaded as nanoXML-j2me.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named NanoXML for J2ME (+RDF/OWL) with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
NanoXML for J2ME (+RDF/OWL)
This is an XML-Parser for Java ME based on the work of Marc De Scheemaecker (original NanoXML-Parser) and Eric Giguère (ported NanoXML to the J2ME platform).
It was extended with helpful methods to parse and navigate in RDF and OWL files.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/nanoxml-j2me/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.