This is the Linux app named NasBackup backup to network disks whose latest release can be downloaded as nasbackup_code_v1.05.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named NasBackup backup to network disks with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
NasBackup backup to network disks
DESCRIPTIONNasBackup is high-performance backup solotion for backup Windows PCs to network disks on Linux or Windows server. It can replace traditional tape backup. Only file differences are send over the network. NasBackup offer p2p backup community service.
Information Technology, System Administrators, End Users/Desktop
Win32 (MS Windows)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/nasbackup/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.