This is the Linux app named nccmp to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as nccmp-220.127.116.11.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named nccmp to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
nccmp to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONWe've moved to Gitlab! (gitlab.com/remikz/nccmp)
Compares two NetCDF files in-place to find specific variables, dimensions and/or attributes that differ. Highly recommended for any test-driven environment and regression testing large datasets.
- Multi-threaded if posix threads supported.
- Groups (netcdf4) recursively, by short or full name.
- Header pad comparisons.
- Limit diffs up to global total or per-variable counts.
- Support all Netcdf4 atomic and user-types, with nesting.
- Can treat NaN's as equal if used as grid masks.
- Written in pure C and builds on many platforms.
- Allow asymmetric data types when comparing semantically.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/nccmp/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.