This is the Linux app named Nemo whose latest release can be downloaded as Nemo-2.3.56-Win64.tgz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Nemo with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Nemo is an individual-based, forward-time, genetically explicit, and stochastic simulation software designed for the study of the evolution of life history and quantitative traits, and genetic markers under various types of selection, in a spatially explicit, metapopulation framework.
Science/Research, Education, Developers, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/nemo2/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.