This is the Linux app named Neovim whose latest release can be downloaded as nvim-win64.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Neovim with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Neovim is a hyperextensible text editor based on Vim. It seeks to maximize usability and extensibility, simplify maintenance and encourage contributions.
- Modern GUIs
- API access from any language
- Embedded, scriptable terminal emulator
- Asynchronous job control
- Shared data (shada) among multiple editor instances
- XDG base directories support
- Compatible with most Vim plugins, including Ruby and Python plugins
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/neovim.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.