This is the Linux app named Nessconnect whose latest release can be downloaded as nessconnect-1.0.2-bin.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Nessconnect with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONNessconnect is a GUI, CLI and API client for Nessus and Nessus compatible servers. With an improved user interface, it provides local session management, scan templates, report generation through XSLT, charts and graphs, and vulnerability trending.
Advanced End Users, End Users/Desktop, Information Technology, System Administrators
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/nessconnect/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.