This is the Linux app named Netbrite Library whose latest release can be downloaded as SignController.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Netbrite Library with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
This project was created based on the work of ThePenguinMaster (www.thepenguinmaster.com) and also Ben Wilber (email@example.com)
The real credit should go to ThePenguinMaster for figuring out most of the protocol, I have written my own library based on ideas from both their projects.
This library will allow you to connect and display messages on Symon NetBrite and in theory Netlite signs (I do not have a working Netlite)
The project is not yet complete, some aspects have issues, the MessageSlot coding is not great and needs work.
The project is intended for educational use only.
- Send Zone Data
- Send Messages
- Implements Message Slots (needs work)
- Zones can be modified on the fly
- Sample code implements basic telnet server
- Set colours inline with messages using simple markup tags
- Saves and loads configuration to XML files
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/netbritelibrary/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.