This is the Linux app named Network Time Tools whose latest release can be downloaded as ntt-0.8.1.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Network Time Tools with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Network Time Tools
Ntt is a set of tools used for monitoring hosts and services on a network. It has a web-based and wap/wml -based front-end to view alerts and network statistics. It also has an alert functionality with connectivity to pagers, email and cell-phones.
Developers, Other Audience, System Administrators
Non-interactive (Daemon), Web-based
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/ntt/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.