This is the Linux app named NetworX-Non-Profit, Social Community to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as networx-non-profit-sources-1.0.2.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named NetworX-Non-Profit, Social Community to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
NetworX-Non-Profit, Social Community to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:NetworX Non-Profit PHP-based, open source, downloadable, scalable free software that allows non-profits to achieve their goals by enabling them to collect donations for any charity at own branded website.
- Fundraising to support donations (one-time or recurrent)
- Membership and volunteer management;
- Messages to engage and encourage individuals to support the Foundation through donations, legacy giving, and participation in events
- Programs to manage programs
- Event Calendar to notify website visitors of upcoming events and allow individuals to register to events online. Donors may be registered for events. Organizators may accept or reject the registration.
Non-Profit Organizations, Government, Healthcare Industry, Education, Religion
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/non-profit-netw/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.