This is the Linux app named Neutralinojs whose latest release can be downloaded as neutralinojs-v2.7.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Neutralinojs with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
In Electron and NWjs you have to install NodeJs and hundreds of dependency libraries. Embedded Chromium and Node creates large overhead and makes even simple apps like “hello world” considerable in size. Neutralino offers a lightweight and portable SDK which is an alternative for Electron and NW.js also with many advantages.
- Fully portable
- No additional dependencies for development
- Native functions support - Read files, run system commands,. just using js.
- Less resource consumption
Win32 (MS Windows), Web-based, GTK+
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/neutralinojs/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.