This is the Linux app named Nextview EPG Decoder whose latest release can be downloaded as nxtvepg-3.0.0.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Nextview EPG Decoder with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Nextview EPG Decoder
nxtvepg is a decoder and browser for Nextview EPG - a subscription-free electronic TV program guide in the analog domain. Up to ~2012, Nextview was broadcasted in Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Turkey, Belgium and France and covered all major TV networks. Due to shut-down of analog transmission Nextview is defunct now. nxtvepg can still be used as browser for XMLTV files and EPG grabber from teletext.
X Window System (X11), Win32 (MS Windows), Tk
C++, C, Tcl
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/nxtvepg/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.