This is the Linux app named ngParser to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as ngParser.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named ngParser to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
ngParser to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:Do you have Unreal Tournament with local stats (NetGamesUSA, ngStats)?
Want to convert those into more cabacle statistics system?
If yes, read on.
This is a quick hack-script to import playerdata from the obsolete ngStats into utstatdb.
What it does:
- Converts the player-data into mysql format
What it doesn't do:
I would guess that the actual usage for this is VERY limited and as such there's not much quality control here.
It has all kinds of errors and bugs, but I managed to convert my stats.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/ngparser/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.