This is the Linux app named nmon for Linux whose latest release can be downloaded as nmon16p_binaries.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named nmon for Linux with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
nmon for Linux
nmon is short for Nigel's Performance Monitor It either shows you the stats on-screen updating once a second or saves the data to a CSV file for later analysis and graphing. For details see the homepage ==> http://nmon.sourceforge.net
Please use the latest version.
The new version "njmon" outputs JSON format that a lot of tools use these days. It integrates well with saving data directly to InfluxDB and graphing with Grafana.
- njmon new data collector outputting JSON format
- Includes Python injectors for adding the JSON data InfluxDB and Splunk
- njmon covers AIX, VIOS and Linux
- njmon has about 100 times the stats over nmon
- njmon allows real-time stats graphing via InfluxDB + Grafana and a bunch of similar tools
Advanced End Users, System Administrators, Developers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/nmon/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.