This is the Linux app named Node-RED whose latest release can be downloaded as 3.1.0_MilestoneRelease.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Node-RED with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
- Browser-based flow editing
- Built on Node.js
- Social Development
- The flows created in Node-RED are stored using JSON
- An online flow library allows you to share your best flows with the world
- Node-RED is built on Node.js, taking full advantage of its event-driven, non-blocking model
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/node-red-low-code.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.