This is the Linux app named Nomic to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as nomic-1.3.3.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Nomic to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Nomic to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:Nomic is a web based game written in PHP. Playing the game means actually creating the rules of the game. There is a demo game running here: http://nomic.sourceforge.net/nomic13en (english) Don't hesitate to login to get an idea of the game.
- the software assists in playing web-based nomic games
- suggest, discuss and vote for game rules
- accepted rules are sorted into appropiate rule books
- a command and user group -based mechanism allows the software to assist in nomic games, rather than limiting the game play
- uses ajax to improve gameplay
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/nomic/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.