This is the Linux app named Notepad whose latest release can be downloaded as Notepad.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Notepad with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Notepad is a text editor for Windows, Mac, and Linux which provides modern UI and modern functionalities.
NOTE: To run this software, Java must be installed on your device. If you don't have Java installed on your device then download it from here: https://www.java.com/en/
- Modern UI
- Zoom In
- Zoom Out
- Open File
- Save File
- Save As
- Cut, Copy, Paste and Select All
- Change Font Size
- Find And Replace
- Spelling Checker
- German, English, Spanish, French, Italian and Russian Languages are supported
- Short-cut Keys For Each Function
- Available for Windows/Mac OSX/Linux
- Free to use and distribute
Education, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/notepad-modern/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.