This is the Linux app named notion whose latest release can be downloaded as notion-3-2014052800-src.tar.bz2. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named notion with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONNotion is a tiling, tabbed window manager for the X window system:
* Tiling: you divide the screen into non-overlapping 'tiles'. Every window occupies one tile, and is maximized to it
* Tabbing: a tile may contain multiple windows - they will be 'tabbed'
* Static: most tiled window managers are 'dynamic', meaning they automatically resize and move around tiles as windows appear and disappear. Notion, by contrast, does not automatically change the tiling. You're in control.
* Workspaces: each workspace has its own tiling
* Multihead: the mod_xinerama plugin provides very nice dual-monitor support
* RandR: mod_xrandr expands on mod_xinerama and picks up changes in the randr configuration without the need for restarting Notion
* Extensibility: Notion can be extended with lua scripts.
Advanced End Users, End Users/Desktop
X Window System (X11), Project is a window manager
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/notion/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.