This is the Linux app named nuBASIC whose latest release can be downloaded as nubasic-rel_1.50.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named nuBASIC with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONnuBASIC is an implementation of an interpreter of the BASIC programming language and IDE.
It has been designed mainly for educational purposes and it is suitable for simple games, educational or small business programs.
- Easy to use and simple enough for 8-year-old-child to understand
- Fully-developed procedural programming language
- Multiplatform. Runs on 32-bit and 64-bit Linux/Windows x86/amd64
- Built-in help
- Multi-language (English, Italiano) Documentation
- Source code is non-trivial example of C++11/14 programming
- IDE with integrated Debugger for Windows and Linux (GTK+)
- Examples include Tetris, Mineshunter, Breakout, Calculator, TicTacToe
- Tiny version is suitable for embedded systems
Education, Developers, End Users/Desktop
Gnome, X Window System (X11), Win32 (MS Windows), Console/Terminal, GTK+
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/nubasic/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.