This is the Linux app named Nuclei whose latest release can be downloaded as Nuclei_2.7.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Nuclei with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Nuclei is a software tool for the displaying of nuclear decay schemes and estimated energy spectra, the calculation of angular γ emission anisotropies, and the automated search for appropriate decay cascade properties. It uses the Evaluated Nuclear Structure Data Files (ENSDF).
A description of Nuclei's functionality and results obtained using its search method was published in Nuclear Instruments and Methods in Physics Research, Section A:
M. Nagl, et al., NIM A 726 (2013), 17-30
© 2012-2013, Matthias Nagl, II. Physikalisches Institut, Georg-August-Universität Göttingen
- Exports decay schemes as pdf or svg file
- Allows to select decay cascades for TDPAC spectroscopy
- Computes angular gamma emission anisotropy values (e.g. for TDPAC)
- Shows estimated energy spectra for easier spectrometer calibration
- Powerful decay cascade search functionality
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/nuclei/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.