This is the Linux app named NuMetrics to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as numetrics-v100.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named NuMetrics to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
NuMetrics to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:Nutrition Metrics is a food and nutrients intake system created to improve general human diet. Processes the USDA, shows food/nutrient intake reports. Foods editor, recipe generator, advanced search glycemic load. It's a plugin for the I-Metrics CMS
- Quick and advanced search for food items and nutrients
- Generates HTML and PDF food and nutrient intake reports
- Instant food to nutrient correlation
Healthcare Industry, Science/Research, Advanced End Users
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/numetrics/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.