This is the Linux app named Object-Role Modeling whose latest release can be downloaded as NORMA_VS2015_2020-05CTP.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Object-Role Modeling with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
The Object-Role Modeling (ORM) standard version 2, associated schemas and generation tools, and a reference implementation in the form of the Natural Object-Role Modeling Architect for Visual Studio (NORMA) product.
Advanced End Users, Developers, End Users/Desktop, Other Audience, Quality Engineers, System Administrators
.NET/Mono, Command-line, Win32 (MS Windows)
C#, XSL (XSLT/XPath/XSL-FO)
IBM DB2, Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, Other file-based DBMS, Other network-based DBMS, PostgreSQL (pgsql), Project is a database abstraction layer (API), SQL-based, XML-based
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/orm/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.