This is the Linux app named Odamex whose latest release can be downloaded as odamex-win-0.9.5.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Odamex with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Odamex is a free, cross-platform (Mac, Windows, Linux) modification of the Doom engine that allows players to easily join servers dedicated to playing Doom online. The goal of Odamex is to add enhancements to Doom while still retaining that "classic Doom feel" we all know and love about the original game.
- Classic and modern Doom FPS gameplay elements
- Client-Server multiplayer over the internet or LAN
- Cooperative, Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch and Capture The Flag game modes
- Fully customizable ingame settings including advanced mouse options
- Warmup mode, in-game voting, unlagged, 32bit color, uncapped fps and more..
Developers, End Users/Desktop
Project is a 3D engine, wxWidgets, SDL
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/odamex/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.