This is the Linux app named OllinTS to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as Manual.pdf.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named OllinTS to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
OllinTS to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONThis project going to develop a thermodinamical server for chemical simulation, equip design, scientific module for other aplication or chemical education. Also the thermo server is developed to complete the project of chemical simulation Sim42.Spanish
Science/Research, Education, Quality Engineers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/ollints/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.