This is the Linux app named OmegaT+ CAT Tools whose latest release can be downloaded as OmegaT+1.0.M3.1.7z. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named OmegaT+ CAT Tools with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
OmegaT+ CAT Tools
DESCRIPTIONA translation tools suite for Computer-Aided Translation / Computer-Assisted Translation (CAT). A translation processor with translation memory, machine translation and project support, bitext aligner/converter, TMX validator, and others.
- Computer Assisted/Aided Translation tools
- Translation Memory eXchange (TMX) support
- Multiple document formats support
- Cross-platform Java applications (Linux, Mac OS X, Solaris, Windows)
- Comfortable, easy to use, user interface
- Translation projects
- Commercial support for enhancements, enterprise features
Advanced End Users, Developers, End Users/Desktop, Information Technology, Other Audience, Science/Research
Java AWT, Java Swing
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/omegatplus/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.